没走过的路
[align=center][color=deepskyblue]一直很喜欢这首《the road not taken》今天又无意间在网上看到,就顺便转过来了哈。。。[/color][/align][align=center][color=#00bfff][/color] [/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue][/color] [/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue]:yociexp102 这个世间有太多的道路摆在你前方,多到你无从选择。这个世界有太少的道路可以行走,少到你一次次不由自主的回到原点。。。[/color][/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue][/color] [/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue][/color] [/align][align=center][color=#00bfff][/color] [/align][align=center][size=3][color=deepskyblue][b]The road not taken[/b][/color][/size][/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue][/color] [/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue][/color] [/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue]TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
黄树林里分叉两条路,
And sorry I could not travel both
只可惜我不能都踏行。[/color][/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue][/color] [/align][align=center]
[color=deepskyblue]And be one traveler, long I stood
我,单独的旅人,伫立良久,
And looked down one as far as I could
极目眺望一条路的尽头,
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
看它隐没在丛林深处。[/color][/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue][/color] [/align][align=center]
[color=deepskyblue]Then took the other, as just as fair,
於是我选择了另一条路,
And having perhaps the better claim,
一样平直,也许更值得,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
因为青草茵茵,还未被踏过,
Had worn them really about the same,
若有过往人踪,
Though as for that the passing there
路的状况会相差无几。[/color][/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue][/color] [/align][align=center]
[color=deepskyblue]And both that morning equally lay
那天早晨,两条路都覆盖在枯叶下,
In leaves no step had trodden black.
没有践踏的污痕:
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
啊,原先那条路留给另一天吧![/color][/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue][/color] [/align][align=center]
[color=deepskyblue]Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
明知一条路会引出另一条路
I doubted if I should ever come back
我怀疑我是否会回到原处。[/color][/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue][/color] [/align][align=center]
[color=deepskyblue]I shall be telling this with a sigh
在许多许多年以後,在某处
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
我会轻轻叹息说:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
黄树林里分叉两条路,而我,
I took the one less traveled by,
我选择了较少人迹的一条,
And that has made all the difference
使得一切多麽地不同。[/color][/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue][/color] [/align][align=center]
[color=deepskyblue]Surrounding you are angels,
围绕你的是天使,
They are there to guide your path,
他/她们一直在那里指导着你的道路, [/color][/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue][/color] [/align][align=center]
[color=deepskyblue]If weakness overcomes you,
如果你软弱,
They'll give you strength if you will ask.
请求力量,那么他/她们会赐予你力量。
They are your protection
他/她们是你的护身符。[/color][/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue][/color] [/align][align=center]
[color=deepskyblue]When life is overwhelming,
当生活变得很无奈,
And your spirit has grown tired,
你的灵魂开始疲惫。[/color][/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue][/color] [/align][align=center]
[color=deepskyblue]Know they'll be there for you,
你知道他/她们一直在那里陪着你。
To uplift and to inspire.
你会从新振作并且重新拥有勇气。[/color][/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue][/color] [/align][align=center]
[color=deepskyblue]That your heart has been broken,
如果有一天,你的心真的碎了,
Hear the words, "I'm here, my child,"
请听:“我在这里,我的孩子”,
And know your angel has spoken.
你的天使在说话,[/color][/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue][/color] [/align][align=center]
[color=deepskyblue]For even in the darkest hour, When all of hope seems gone,
即便是最黑暗的时候,所有的希望似乎都破灭了
They'll give you strength to live your life,
而他/她们将给你再度给你生存的力量,
And desire to go on.
这力量支持你渴望在人生的道路上再度前行。 [/color][/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue][/color] [/align][align=center]
[color=deepskyblue]You always may rely.
你可以永远依靠他/她们给予你的力量和指导,
Take comfort in their guidance,
觉得他们的指引很舒服
Draw strength from up above,
从那里得到你想要的力量[/color][/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue][/color] [/align][align=center]
[color=deepskyblue]And know that their sweet presence,
要记住:他/她们甜蜜的呆在你身边,
Is God's precious gift of love
就是God爱你,所赐予你的最珍贵礼物。[/color][/align][align=center][color=deepskyblue]
[/color][/align] :yociexp23 继续走 舞文弄墨是发原创的,我给你移动了。 :yociexp102 没注意看。。。谢谢哈。。。
页:
[1]